- Resale - single family
6134 E Oakbrook Street Long Beach, CA, 90815 Canada Get directions$755,000 $229/Sq. ft.
- Age64 Years
- Parking Attached car garage
- Area 34 - Los Altos, X-100
- MLS# PW18094371
- Listed 5 Months 2 Days Ago
Description: Make this rare, enormous home yours in the heart of los altos. This six bedroom, three and a half bath home is waiting for you to update and move in. There is an expansive kitchen open to a large dining room that will be the hub for dining and entertainment. Spread out in the living room and enjoy the breezes from your glass doors or a fire in the cooler evenings. There are two bedrooms with attached bathrooms downstairs that create privacy for your needs. Laundry room is conveniently located off master with counters to fold or turn this space into an office/laundry room. From here is direct access to your two-car garage. Upstairs you will find four more bedrooms and a large full bath off the hall. If you need separation, the massive bonus room can be used as another master bedroom, game room with wet bar or an upstairs den. Step out onto the balcony to enjoy neighborhood views and cool city breezes. There’s just enough yard space to relax or entertain in, but keep the maintenance low.
- Other: Appl: Dishwasher, Ceiling Fan, Community Feat: Curbs, Community Feat: Gutters, Community Feat: Sidewalks, Community Feat: Storm Drains, Community Feat: Street Lighting, Community Feat: Suburban, Construction: Stucco, Copper Plumbing Full, Corner Lot, County: Los Angeles, Crown Moldings, Cul-De-Sac, Elem Schl: Prisk, Fence: Block, FireplaceFeatures: Family Room, FireplaceFeatures: Gas, FireplaceFeatures: Wood, Flooring: Laminate, Flooring: Tile, Flooring: Wood, Forced Air, FoundationDetails: Raised, Free Standing Range, Front Yard, Gar Sp: 2.00, Gas Oven, Gas Stove, Good Condition, Heat: Central Furnace, Intr: Balcony, Lot Cmnty: Back Yard, Lot Sqft: 6536.00, Natural Gas, Near Public Transit, Park Nearby, ParkingTotal: 2.00, PatioAndPorchFeatures: Concrete, PatioAndPorchFeatures: Covered, Recessed Lighting, Roof: Composition, Roof: Shingle, Roof: Tar/Gravel, RoomType: Bonus Room, RoomType: Dressing Area, RoomType: Game Room, RoomType: Kitchen, RoomType: Laundry, RoomType: Living
Taxes & Fees
- Condo Fees : Not Available
- Taxes: Not Available
- Monthly Rent: Not Available
|NA||St. Joseph Elementary School||K-8||0.2 mi|
|7||Millikan High School||9-12||0.2 mi|
|8||Emerson Parkside Academy||K-5||0.3 mi|
|8||Prisk Elementary School||K-5||0.3 mi|
|9||Stanford Middle School||6-8||0.5 mi|
|NA||Los Altos Brethren School||K-6||0.7 mi|
|7||Cubberley K-8||K-8||1 mi|
|8||Marshall Academy Of The Arts||6-8||1 mi|
School data provided by National Center for Education Statistics, Maponics, and GreatSchools. Intended for reference only. GreatSchools Ratings compare a school’s test performance to statewide results. To verify enrollment eligibility, contact the school or district directly.